A move towards re-opening
We would like to reassure all our patients/clients that we are following all the Government and Public Health guidelines concerning Covid-19, including disinfecting all surfaces and door handles as well as providing hand sanitisers. Where advised, therapists will be wearing PPE and some patients may be asked to wear a mask on attending an appointment. In addition, we are adhering to our social distancing policy.
Face-to-face appointments are now available. These appointments can only take place after completing a Covid-19 pre-screening.
For new patients or those returning with a new problem, your case history will be taken by telephone ahead of the appointment. This is to minimise your time in the Clinic.
If face-to-face is inappropriate, we would recommend a video/telephone consultation. Although these options do not provide the hands on part of a treatment, we can assess your condition and ensure that you are doing the right things to help yourself. Prescriptive exercises can be sent by email or post.
Please call the Clinic to find out the most suitable option for you.
Our Podiatrist, Sarah, is now offering face-to-face appointments for urgent and emergency patients. Please call her direct on 07916 253618 for an appointment or if you have any foot issues and need advice.
Face-to-face and video appointments are available – call Garry direct on 01252 687260.
Elena, is available for telephone and Skype appointments and she can be contacted on 07792 456515.
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy
Ewa is offering Zoom video consultations – please call direct on 07802 610894
This is still temporarily unavailable but if you wish to speak to Juliet, she can be contacted on 07563 490800.
If you are concerned about your condition and need advice, please call the Clinic on 01256 702140 (the phone is diverted) and we will point you in the right direction.
- All appointments will be adhering to our social distancing policy
- We will NOT be seeing back to back patients, to reduce contact with others within the waiting area. This also allows the time for all surfaces to be disinfected prior to the next patient arriving.
- Please arrive at the Clinic at the allocated time to ensure that you can go straight into the treatment room and avoid the need to be in the waiting area.
- The therapists appointment times have been staggered to again reduce the likelihood of patients/clients crossing over.
- There will be no receptionist so please ring the bell to alert us of your arrival.
- Your next appointment and payment will be dealt with by your therapist.
- Please avoid the need to use the Clinic toilet, where possible.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- As both Osteopathy and Podiatry/Chiropody are hands on therapies we will be wearing a mask, apron and gloves for all treatments at the Clinic. We are asking all Osteopathy patients to wear a mask – please do not worry if you do not have one as we can provide them at cost price.
- There will be a more clinical feel to the clinic to provide the necessary wipeable surfaces.
- All hard surfaces will be disinfected in between patients/clients and there will be a daily deep clean.
- Windows will be left open where possible during a consultation and the room will be aerated in between patients.
- Please pay for appointments using the card machine or online to avoid the handling of cash/cheques.
- It would be helpful if you arrived for your appointment only bringing your essentials – handbags, coats etc can add to the spread of the virus.
We know these seem drastic measures but we just wish to ensure everyone’s safety and reassure you all that we are taking it seriously. We are here to help and will do our upmost to provide you with the care you have come to expect. For those that are not able to have face-to-face consultations, we are doing our best to keep in touch and make sure you are managing. Please do call us, we do want to hear from you, however small you feel your problem is.
The Odiham Clinic Team