Chiropody/Podiatry is the art of healing feet – whether it is from the aspect of everyday help with the trimming of nails or to working with the muscles and bones of the lower limb to ensure balance, for improving body movement.
Walk in comfort
Many are able to cope with the care of their feet all their lives. However, for some people, help is vital simply to allow them to walk in comfort again.
We are pleased to offer the services of consultants registered with the Health Professional Council, to help with the following:
- Nail care, in-growing toenails, corn and callous removal, cracked skin, verrucae and fungal infections
- Advice on proper foot care and footwear
- Alleviation of long-term problems caused by diabetes and restrictive conditions such as arthritis
- Diagnosing and treating arch pain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis and metatarsalgia (pain in the ball of the foot)
- Assessing and fitting supports to alleviate pain while walking and running, caused by biomechanical problems.
Whatever your problem or concern, we will be happy to assist.