Covid-19 – updated 23rd March 2020
We would like to reassure all our patients/clients that we have been following all the Government and Public Health guidelines concerning Covid-19, including disinfecting all surfaces and door handles as well as providing hand sanitisers. However, following the Government announcement today, we have decided to make further changes to ensure the wellbeing of our patients and staff.
With immediate effect
- The Odiham Clinic is closed for face-to-face appointments until further notice, apart from Hypnotherapy.
- Telephone and video appointments for Osteopathy can be booked either online or by calling the Clinic on 01256 702140.
- Telephone and Skype appointments are also available for Hypnotherapy – call Garry direct on 01252 687260.
- Our Homeopath, Elena, is available for telephone and Skype appointments too and she can be contacted on 07792 456515.
- Please contact our Podiatrist, Sarah, direct on 07916 253618 if you have any foot issues and need advice.
- Ewa, our Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist is offering Zoom video consultations – please call direct on 07802 610894
- Reflexology is temporarily unavailable but if you wish to speak to Juliet, she can be contacted on 07563 490800.
- If you are concerned about your condition and need advice, please call the Clinic on 01256 702140 (the phone is diverted) and we will point you in the right direction.
When we re-open our doors
- All appointments will be adhering to our social distancing policy
- We will NOT be seeing back to back patients, to reduce contact with others within the waiting area.
- Please arrive at the Clinic at the allocated time to ensure that you can go straight into the treatment room and avoid the need to be in the waiting area.
- Your next appointment and payment will be dealt with in the treatment room.
- All surfaces that you have been in contact with will be disinfected before the next patient.
We know these seem drastic measures but we just wish to ensure everyone’s safety and reassure you all that we are taking it seriously. But please do not feel that we are abandoning you – we are here to help and will do our upmost to provide you with the care you have come to expect. We will miss you all so please keep in touch. Don’t forget we’re here, however small you feel your problem is.
The Odiham Clinic Team